Facebook widget configuration
Configuration of the Facebook widget can be found at
In order to use this widget, you need a Facebook Access token.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and log in.
- At the top menu, select
My Apps > Add a New App. Or, if you're not registered as a developer yet, choose
My Apps > Register as a Developer and accept the Facebook Platform Policy. And then choose
My Apps > Add a New App.
- You will be asked to select a platform, choose "Website".
- Enter a name for your new app and click "Create New Facebook App ID".
- Select a category, for example "Business", and click "Create App ID".
- Scroll down and enter the or of your website. Click "Next".
- Go to the top menu again and select My Apps > [Name of your newly created App]
- Click "Show" next to App Secret.
- Your access token is [App ID]|[App Secret], e.g. 711549697871782|c72fc52282c656h5jj03ca9e0227aee1
Alternatively, if you don't want to use this widget, open
/widgets/facebook/config/app.php and set
'active' => false.