Instagram widget configuration
Instagram requires you to create a video of how your going to use their API in order to be approved.
Configuration of the Instagram widget can be found at
In order to use this widget, you need an Instagram Client ID and Client secret.
- Go to https://instagram.com/developer/ and log in.
- Click on "Register your application".
- If you don’t already have a application registered, you will now see a form to register a new one. If you instead see a list of "clients", click the "Register new client" at the top right.
- Set application name to your website name.
- Type in a description, something like "Registering to get a client ID to use with Mobile Platform".
- Add the url of your site at the Website URL and as a Redirect URI(s) use
- Hit register.
- Click "Manage clients" in the top menu and you will now see you new client in the list and a client id, client secret and more. Copy the client id and client secret and paste that in the file
Alternatively, if you don't want to use this widget, open
/widgets/instagram/config/widget.php and set
'active' => false.