YouTube widget configuration
Configuration of the YouTube widget can be found at
In order to let people use this widget, you need a YouTube API key.
- Go to the Google Developers Console, https://console.developers.google.com/.
- Select a project, or create a new project.
- In the sidebar on the left, select APIs & auth. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for the YouTube Data API v1.
- In the sidebar on the left, select 'Credentials'.
- At 'Public API access' click 'Create new key' and choose 'Browser key'.
- Enter the website where you've installed the site builder and click 'Create'. Use a wildcard (*) after your domain, like
- Copy the API key and paste it in the configuration file (api.php).
- It may take a few minutes for your API key to become active.
Alternatively, if you don't want to use this widget, open
/widgets/youtube/config/widget.php and set
'active' => false.